A day to ease the tummy, a day to scrub the taste bud, a day to clear the bloodstream and a day to remember that old thirst.
- Forget the oven, let go of the microwave.
- Purge all cans and go a bit insane.
- Hide the fryer and throw the juicer.
- Wear an apron and beat the biggest loser.
- Put tomato in mouth, apply pressure till it bursts.
- Sacrifice that coke and experience an authentic thirst.
- Take a big knife and cut the skin off a pineapple.
- Keep the doctor away and slice up that gala apple.
- Sit outside in the sun and peel off a sugarcane.
- Try different olives, especially the ones from dear Spain.
- Go and grow some basil in your backyard.
- Fear saturated fats and say no to any lard.
- Watch couscous and learn osmosis.
- Teach your neighbor and even your bosses.
- Dare to eat a chili and run to the water.
- Multicolored fingerling potatoes, each of them matter.
- Make yourself a boiling lemon & ginger & honey tea.
- Say ‘thank you Mendel’ and appreciate the pod & pea.